Careers at ColdShield
Spray Painter - ColdShield
Competitive Salary, Van, Equipment, Work & Pension
The role is primarily onsite at client’s premises. We are specialist UPVC paint spraying network with national headquarters in Knutsford, Cheshire.
The company is positive and dynamic business procuring business for ever-increasing number of approved specialists adhering to our code of practise.
- To paint UPVC to correct specification.
- To meet production and quality objectives.
- Keep all paint systems/equipment clean.
- To be able to mask.
- Have good time management
- To comply with all health and safety requirements including manual handling
- To maintain a high standard of housekeeping in surrounding areas
- Ensure all activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, environmental policies and duty of care.
- Proven track record in painting, decorating or spraying.
- Experience of dealing with clients, contractors and construction activities.
- Attention to detail
- Dynamic, confident and approachable with customer focus.
- Good timekeeping and can work under their own direction.
- Can find their own motivation to bring success.
- A strong completer/finisher mentality with good analytical skills.
Full training will also be given to the right candidate.
Account Manager Role:
If you want to work in a fun sales and marketing office where your pay can match your ability, we want to hear from you. As an Account Manager, you’ll make follow up calls to consumers and businesses promoting our products and managing the clients.
ColdShield are the UK’s leading uPVC paint spraying specialists. Using the latest technology, we can molecularly bond any colour to uPVC windows, doors or conservatories. If you are hardworking, capable and ambitious this is your golden opportunity.
Why not take a chance and you could enjoy:
- Competitive basic salary
• Uncapped bonus £30k or more
• Working Monday to Friday
• Sales training programme
• Regular incentives and bonuses
• Team social and charity events outside of work
• Opportunities to progress into more Senior Roles
• Attitude more important than experience
• Busy Knutsford Office
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. Please send your CV to us. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
📧 [email protected]
☎️ 01565 756 052